Friday, June 5, 2009



This is most depressing.
went downstairs to the kitchen and couldn't find anything i liked to eat.
HUNGRYYYYYYY
and to think i ate dinner quite late.

thought about my REALLY AWESOME lunch this afternoon with my sis.
and the hunger got worse.
haha so oh well lets see if typing about it is going to make the hunger
go away.since I get it off my head and try to stop thinking about it.
WARPED LOGIC.I KNOW.

so anw we had a highly unconventional lunch after THE FILMING in school
after traipsing about aimlessly around macs and along the hawker centre at bedok inter
and wondering why everywhere it seemed was so packed even though its way past lunch.
then us spontaneous twins decided to have tang yuen/glutinous rice balls
for lunch.:)
not a proper meal i guess but considering its made of rice..
and its got the word rice in its name more than accounts for the fact that we did
eat rice for lunch.
right?
AND I DIDN'T KNOW HOW MUCH I MISSED IT
until i took the first mouthful.
heaven.utter bliss i tell you.
there's a reason why it's my favourite dessert:)
and why i really really love it even though i don't eat it often.

in more ways than one

No comments:

Post a Comment