Friday, June 5, 2009

lt was like like like....


did you forget how i looked with specs?haha


Helloooooooooooo
oh wells i have a problem!
many actually.depends on what you would constitute as a problem
or how well you can take situations.
small-scale ones in my context probably don't mean a thing to the next individual
so here goes
my one problem:
I CAN'T FREAKING EXPRESS MYSELF PROPERLY THIS DAYS
and ain't that one big headache in the mind???
its like i cannot find good words to substitute what im feeling
and everything becomes classified as: ok/good/bad/fine.
what is wrong with me.
RATHER :WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PROBLEM.
its not me its it im almost certain.
just like how they all say :'its not me its you"
it has no boundaries and definitions or even a proper resolution 
if you really think about it.
so im just stuck with it until i come to terms with this fact.
or until i become adequate once again!

anw today was kind of normal.
econs lecture was not as bad cos OHLAYVIA BROUGHT FABULOUS SNACKS
and so the usually sleepy me was kept wide awake.
or at least i looked wide awake,although for all i know i could have just been internally sleeping.
oh and 
watch out for the PARODIES!!!!!!!!!
HAHA WE FILMED THEM TODAY
and i can't reveal much about it cos its supposed to be a secret till later
maybe i'll post it
IT WAS ABSOLUTE FUN.MORE THAN YOU'D EVER KNOW.
haha and......
congratulations anjoline! lol

haha ohkay don't mind me.

and we all felt a tug at our heartstrings

No comments:

Post a Comment