Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I should be so lucky


hmmn shall give some update on my life up till now
which may not seem all that exciting after all 
now that its laid out in black and white
 not exactly a movie yeah?
but still.

past few weeks was fine .
all the same old usual stuff and school
with some highlights like the choir concert which was
AWESOME
haha.
ohlayvia was so cute in her little dress ,she reminded me of some doll i had when i was young:)
and samyo "proposed" to anjioline!lol
the bad stuff happened in the morning though.im really quite glad it didnt infect the night.
I sustained a cut right smack on my nose for apparently no reason.
you could tell in that photo.
hmmn ok not really no reason.I know how that cut got there but i don't understand why
some board at the pushcard just fell and cut my nose.
It sounds damn weird.
i thought it was gonna cut my eye.seriously:(
and I went for my first ever facial on fri after a loooooong horrible day in sch
felt really disappointed after i missed some impt event and thought i would get cheered up
but NO
the pain is UNFORGETTABLE
i really didnt know they do those kind of things to you for facial
like cut and scrap your skin until blood red
and i emerged from that place looking like some WWII survivor.


AAHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment