Wednesday, June 17, 2009

take a breath.

decided to take a breather amidst all the stuff catching up on me this past few days:(
been so busy i feel like its all catching in my throat and i can't breath.
or putting my arms around this pillar that's way too huge u can't freaking wrap your arms all around it no matter how hard you try.
makes u feel like what u do just doesn't match up.

ok its not all in a bad way.
just that i can't help shaking off the feeling that im forgetting to do smth really impt
or im bound to forget to do smth.:(

past few days kept having bad dreams too: which i don't believe are a premonition
or watever thesuperstitious call them.
just that it doesn't get one in a very optimistic mood for the day.
they are not exactly bad...actually maybe i just don't know how to react to them.
tell more about it after probably tmr!

TODAY WAS QUITE AWESOME!
never expected bsiness symposium to be so...
oh well but here's the catch: more business proposals and pitching/presentations tmr!
only this time its to really big shots in business i.e. CFO of American Broadcasting Company
gasp!
really hope i don't blank out tmr or start rambbling incoherently :(
updates reaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllll soon!


go on do it: make all those wishes you have to

2 comments:

  1. BOOOOOOOOO. hahahaaaa whyy u got no tagboard !! I just placed one on my blog !! Must help me tag kayy @_@

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOOHOO! Haha, I shan't leave my URL here because it is way way way private. Shall tell you the other one the next time we meet. YESH, I have 3 blogs, haha. Split personality much? Anyway, hold on to this crazy ride we call JC and I hope to see you and Xu Qi really really soon! LOVES and HUGS!

    ReplyDelete