Saturday, June 13, 2009

prequel

irony happens as always
look at my blogging spree and my absence for a whole day following straight after.
haha
i really SHOULDN'T talk too soon.

oh well ,just got home
had my first ever BOD meeting today which left me feeling quite satisfied.
my whole body is like going into hibernation mode now.
that's how tired i am.
still have to rush out a proposal by tmr! though i guess i better finish by tonight in case situations crop up as always.cross my fingers and hope im awake enough to do so.
I hope it really gets approved because even i feel its quite fresh. i can't wait to start the new suggestions rolling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA it was hilarious today.seriously.brainstorming takes on a whole new idea, and i think now everyone has an inkling of my obsession with infocomm.for reasons that i shan't put up here.it'll only spoil our plan.LOL

ate subway and tried the rainbow cookie.it only upped my happiness scale by a few notches:( should feedback for other flavors to bring in instead.ohoh speaking of happiness scale...... someone really made my day ytd:D
thanks simple fergie HAHA .ohkay i shall not be mean and reveal your folly like i promised to.though you should really thank me from saving you the prospect of impending humiliation. i risk my reputation for you ohkay! good thing i didn't say out where i was from.

oh well ! haha Pearlyn! i understand what you mean now...nevermind i guess i shall know the true meaning of sacrifice after this two years.:DDD Lee Xu Ying shall persevere!:)


ps: Hello to you Simple fergie if you are reading this! lol hi too Jolene.:DDD oh and hi daryl:)

3 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! XY!!!!!!!!!! YOU GOT A BLOGGG! HAHAHAH. OKAY OMG I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH LAH. )))))):
    SCHOOL SUCKS. TOTALLY HATE SEC4 MAN. EXAM IS LIKE NEXT WEEK. DAMN ): OKAY TTY SOON KAY! LOVE YOU! :D SAY HI TO YOUR SIS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA YUP! IM TALKING TO U NOW ON MSN LOL!
    JIAYOU FOR EXAM LA! IKNW U SURE CAN ONE! SRS!:):)
    HAHA KK I SAID HI TO HER ALR!LOL;):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA! GOSH. THIS IS LIKE SO FUNNAYE. OKAY. JIAYOU FOR YOUR PROPOSAL THING! YAY! :DDD
    WE MUST GO OUT SOON!!! LIKE..SOON! :DDD

    ReplyDelete