Saturday, August 8, 2009

trytrytry as i might

emocartoon38pv9.jpg
guess what I'm feeling.
mood fluctuation time.


exciting week going on.awesome events with friend at so many places:D
Lee Xu Ying was a happy girl so many times.

lovely breakfast with Jolene one wed/
jts/econs seminar with Rachelle,Olivia,Jamie/lunch after with Olivia/
meetup with Sili/
Subway with sis and Joanne @city hall after celebration ytd/
Sak's brother's wedding with cg3209 clique/
funfunfun with my favourite ppl in the world

haven't seen Jean yet though;(...we'll make time I promise!

then its home to lit/hist/econs essays,math ws and a hist test on wed to study for
and I got quite upset thinking again because i found another reason why it would not materialise,and why I might stop it before it becomes like that same situation that happened.
It was years ago,and now I'm at the same stage,there's something that just feels wrong
but I don't want to be under the obligation of anyone.

not alot of ppl I could talk to,but I need an opinion i guess.
I just don't know what to do,it's a feeling i hate, this hanging-in-the-air feeling
like you're suspended midway with no inkling of when you'll reach the ground again.

pray for me please.

3 comments:

  1. Don't think about it too much, Things like these happen all the time.
    maybe its just a phase that all of us go through.
    Nehmind, you know you'll definitely have the strength to pull through.
    Trust in Him and in yourself as well.
    SMILE XUYING! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. XUYINGGGGGGG!
    HEHEHEH. OMG I PROMISE I'LL GO OUT WITH YOU AFTER PRELIM 2 KAY!!! PROMISE!! :DDDDDDDD
    though I dont know what is going on, TAKE CARE OKAY! catch up with you soon!! dont sad dont stress dont (anything negative) be HAPPY! :DD YAY LOVE YOU! :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I've moved relink yeah! :D

    And cheer up! (okay it's a bit late but stil..)

    ReplyDelete