Saturday, August 22, 2009

Say it together now! God is Great!

HAHA THIS IS GOING TO BE SOME SUPERDUPER INSANELY HAPPY POST
for once.

and probably there will be more to come.;):):)
whoosh!!!!!!!!!
(cue the happy quotes )

shall attempt to blog all the events in chronological order
mayb I need 2 posts:D

firstly I wanna thank God for the answer.
I'm not certain at all if thats what He really has for me
but I definately felt something that day.no mistake about that.
and I just want to tell all you people out there that He is one who doesn't forsake you
not in your weakest moments.Certainly not.
and He doesn't ever give you more than you can take.

haha I can't really say out what exactly happened that day because its quite personal
and I don't really want to take out that special element of that private moment.
yet.
but if you ever want to hear something to tell you how great He is.
just ask me to tell you what He has done for me:D

and I also wanna thank Him for the awesome people He has put in my life:)

No comments:

Post a Comment