Saturday, August 22, 2009

HO HUM DE DUM

ONE DAY IM SRSLY GOIN TO GET IRRITATED WITH BLOGGERS LACK OF ABILITY

WHY NO PICTURESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

oh well but for now Im in too good a mood to grouse about this.

ytd was weirdly one of those days which was neutral.
a first for me.haha
tons of good stuff happened and it was neutralised by the bad stuff.

No PE which was great! then my sis got a little elated after that in the canteen
and i did too
which was awesome as well
and then our team with WeiShee,Sis,me and KorWoong unepectedly won the hist debate.
didn't expect it cos we were rushing just the night before.
but oh well unexpected stuff do happen.
pushcart duty made me really happy!;):):):) haha

then 2 straight periods of freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but after that there was that glass incident
which was horrifyingly embarrassing!
Me and XQ was attempting to put stuff on the notice board and then trying to close the
irritatingly stubborn glass panel which just wouldn't budge.
as usual.
and the next moment we knew,the whole glass panel started to unhinge
the next thing we knew we were holding to one big piece of glass with several other large pieces on the floor which made up half the panel
and the other half was smashed to trillions ,some which spilled over beyond our feet
The sound was the only thing that made me really realise what actually happened -it was blasting!
and we stood there for quite awhile
both of us were in shock I guess.

Thank you God for keeping me and sis safe.we both got away unhurt.
good thing Pearlyn and Kenneth was there to help us haha I didn't know when I really got out of shock.The severity really got to me when the uncle who came to clear the glass started talking about the $ we had to pay(hope he was joking:( , and when the principal Mrs Loke came to see what happened and started saying how freak accidents like these do happen..
oops.............
and me and XQ started to talk to each other for the first time after it happened saying how we had this impending sense of doom;(:(:(:(:(:(
what a gd way to start the first day of being seventeen huh!
just imagine if everyday is going to be as dramatic

not to forget our new-found all time favourite personna
who just seriously creeps me out!

ha! but I'm not going to let you get to me because I'm not going to be scared of you!!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha @ the creeper!
    I reckon it's a bit weird to comment on the previous ones one by one but hope you guys had an awesome birthday okay! :D
    A shout-out to Joanne: PLEASE FIX A TAGBOARD SOON! I always have so many things to say after reading your blog but has no where to vent it! You want me to die of internal injury huh huh huh!

    And yes! :D I'm really thankful that you guys are fine. It seems that scary accidents have been happening around us.

    And Creeper creeps me out too. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! julie here! i found your blog thru facbook! :) hehe...

    u can visit my blog at http://my-rainbow-journey.blogspot.com

    take care! :)

    ReplyDelete