Thursday, September 3, 2009

Squares,Teddies,Camels,Chinese dramas,Cookies and the Mafia!:):)

blogger's throwing its usual tantrums again...
hope the picture problems resolve by itself though


today was a lonely day at school because meimei was sick and the trips to and from school
felt especially dreary.

good thing there's ___ around to keep me company and cheer me up!:DDD
in case you haven't noticed: the blank space was meant for the supposed clique name
we were supposed to come up with.

HOLIDAYS ARE NOT EVEN HERE AND ITS ALR PACKED
WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY

promos are looming dangerously near but while my brain reminds me of a sense of
urgency i must feel the rest of me just obstinately refuses to comply.

so how you tell me ?HOW???:(:(:(

oh well the days have been good so far: I remained a loyal patroniser of subway
and ......saw many more things that made me quite unbelievably happy
squares never made me happier just like how we have newfound love for....
HAHA

and seeing is believing:DDD

1 comment:

  1. I THOUGHT WE AGREED ON BOOOOMSZSZ? LOL! :D
    And nice blogskin! It looks more more lively now! (:

    ReplyDelete