Monday, September 7, 2009

:)

COULDN'T RESIST THE TEMPTATIONNNNNNNNNN

so im here for a shortshortshort post.

if i can squeeze what i want to say in a word cap of.......


haha ohkay
these days i've been getting a really awesome feeling in my heart
yup you know the type that just totally melts then sporadically fills up again with
bouts of happiness?? again?and again? and again?

doesn't look like much on the screen cos its just smth you have to feel

And its all because of some awesome ppl in my life i really srsly need to thank God for.
which made me conscious that i have much to cherish and be grateful for.
my sis and parents for instance.especially when my mum reminded me of something
then my awesome clique BOOMSXZSX HAHA cannot tell you how touched i am for so many moments in the past 6 mths.like e pushcart times when its just me and sis's duty then today again when they knew we had a phobia of the glass panels.

and my cutecute junior who took time out to study even though she is goin to have o's soon,
HAPPY BDAE BJ!
and my sec sch friends who always looked out for me like lamer/V/Sili/Yuzhen/Jolene

i miss Annette too;when did we last talk???

1 comment:

  1. HAHA HELLO. THIS IS YOUR CUTECUTE JUNIOR HERE!!
    HAHAHAH okay sorry bhb! heehee. :DDDDD it was really fun fun that day! :D heheh. thank you! and qi! :D
    heheh omgomg is that stalker still stalking? HAHAHA. ://////

    ReplyDelete